frivolous naming suggestion

Was Cygnus and Cygwin named for the Canadian band
rush's epic song "Cygnus X-1"? The song, in turn, was
named for the less popular collapsed star.

My suggestion is, how about giving the cygwin dll
releases nicknames for either rush songs ("Tom
Sawyer", "Hold Your Fire") or stars ("Polaris",
"Sirius"). I'm not sure anyone is having trouble with
keeping 1.3.1 and 1.3.3 apart, but if so this might
help. And, it would give something for people to put
in /etc/issue if they wanted. :)