Cygwin snapshots changed slightly

I've changed the directory layout of the cygwin snapshots slightly.  The
cygwin-inst tar ball is now created using the same mechanism that I use
to create the cygwin releases.  AFAIK, this should not be a change from
previously.  The downloadable Cygwin DLL is extracted from this file.

The winsup-src and cygwin-src files now use an additional preliminary
subdirectory:

cygwin-snapshot-YYMMDD-1/winsup/...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've continued to include the mingw and w32api stuff in these snapshots,
although I will no longer be making these official releases.  That
responsibility now goes to the maintainer of these packages.

Special thanks go to DJ Delorie who hosted the system which produced the
snapshots for all of these years.  As of today, at my request, DJ will
no longer be providing this service.  Currently, I'm running the
snapshots by hand on my system and, eventually, I will be running an
automated snapshot service on cygwin.com instead.

FYI,
cgf