Re: 1.3.2 rmdir fails if CWD is in the directory to be deleted?

Hmm. It looks to me like this should fail, even under Unix. Once you've chdir'd
into test, it no longer exists at the current directory level. Shouldn't the
sequence be

mkdir("test");
chdir("test");
rmdir("../test");

Of course, even this will fail under Windows because Windows won't allow the
current directory to be deleted if it's in use by any process.

--Rick