Re: gdb and Windows 2000

Aha!

In trying to download and install the developers' version I managed to srew
things up enough to find the problem.  I have:

export PATH="$msvs\VC98\Bin":"$msvs\Common\MSDev98\Bin":"c:\Program Files\TCL\bin":$PATH

in my .bashrc file.  Having MSVC in the path before /usr/bin appears to be
a big no-no.

(How do you have two different version fo cygwin on your system at onece?  I installed
them in different dirctories, but the second one seems to reference the first one
in the registery.  I am not sure how to untangle things at this point.)

Michael Ubell