sshd on Windows

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this sort of question (and if
so, if anyone knows a more appropriate one, I'd appreciate it!).

We use ssh on Unix systems to run "batch" jobs using a horrible
scheduling product that I won't name. The horrible scheduling product
(which I'll refer to as HSP) is just a multi-system cron replacement,
with the added attraction that if a job finished (e.g.) successfully,
that will trigger a successor job (on any system the HSP is installed
on). For systems that don't run that many jobs, rather than install the
HSP on it, we run a job from a system the HSP is installed on to ssh to
a system that it isn't installed on  to run the job. Something like:

NodeA (HSP installed)
    Job1: ssh -l userid NodeB somecommand

Now they want to run a script in a job on a Windows system after some
job on a Unix system finishes successfully, and which in turn may
trigger a third job. I suggested looking into any secure way of
triggering a script to be run on a Windows system as a particular userid
(regardless of whether that userid is logged in (owns the display?) at
the time the job is run) and getting some indication of success/failure,
and they wanted to know if sshd is available on Windows.

So my questions are:

1) Can I point the Windows administrators to a url for an sshd they can
download and run w/out compiling? The cygwin DLL would be necessary?
2) What Windows would it run on? (Obviously one that supports multiple
logins)
3) Is there documentation for it (e.g., how to set up a .shosts file for
a given userid), or would they be asking lots of questions on this forum?
4) Would this sshd do what I'm suggesting they do?

Many thanks in advance; any advice would be appreciated. Please cc my
email address as I don't read this mailing list regularly.

Thanks,
- Larry