Re: Suggestion for Cygwin User's guide

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 11:49:29PM +0200, Andreas Eibach wrote:

> [...]

Hmm.  In English the term "as well" as you used it is a synonym for "in
addtion" or "also".  When you said that the article about the CYGWIN
environment variable would be nice under 'Setting up Cygwin->Environment
Variables' as well, I understood this to mean that you wanted the
description in two places.

That's why I suggested that you provide a patch to add a link to the
descriptive location in the setup description.

cgf