Re: RPM. Was: Re: press for cygwin

I'm sorry it makes you want to ask the question.  That wasn't my
intent.  My intent was to inform Mark (and others) that this was
an issue which is getting attention.

To answer your question, it will be ready when its ready.  I'm
not being flip!  It's not a straight-forward task and it's still
in development.  Hopefully, it will be ready soon but the best
way to keep on top of it is to what this list for announcements.
See the email archives (developers too) if you want to see the
discussions.

Larry