Re: cygwin problem

Suggestion, clean it up, follow the uninstallation instructions in the
FAQ (hey second time in a short period me mentioning it)
http://www.cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#SEC15, reinstall cygwin into
c:\cygwin, don't touch c:\unix!! see if cygwin works, then you can
start experimenting with c:\unix.

/ Mohammad Saleem <mohammad_saleem_1999@yahoo.com> wrote:
| Hello again,
|
| Actually, I have installed gnu software to generate
| a gcc cross compiler and
| c:\unix
| under this director i.e. /gcc-ppc
| I would like to have gcc powerPc compiler.

This is nothing we know of here.. How come you mix it up with cygwin?
Do the powerpc compiler need cygwin or??

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!