Re: cygwin problem

Hello again,

Actually, I have installed gnu software to generate
a gcc cross compiler and
c:\unix
under this director i.e. /gcc-ppc
I would like to have gcc powerPc compiler.

I used add/remove icon from control panel to remove
the
cygnus old version and this directoy became empty
efter
uninstall.
The only thing which might be possible when a program
register itself. There may be something wrong(just
guess)
and I am naive in this regard that how to unregister a
program.

mvh
/Mohammad