Re: cygwin on XP

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 05:37:01AM -0700, nasser abbasi wrote:
>I am using cygwin on XP RC1 (build 2505?)
>
>can't start an xterm on latest Xfree86.  xterm crashed with a seq
>fault.  other than this problem, I have not seen anything else.

I don't know.  My dog started shedding A LOT after I installed Windows XP
on my computer.  Microsoft made me "burn" the CD and I think the dog
got too near the computer while I was burning it.

It may be a coincidence but somehow I doubt it.

Has anyone else had pet-related problems with this release of WindoZe?

Ed
--
"The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."
            -- Harlan Ellison