possible virus

I've been running cywin tools for a few months; last night I found the
following message had popped up:

Scan type:  Realtime Protection Scan
Event:  Virus Found!
Virus name: W32.FunLove.4099
File:  C:\public\cygwin\setup.exe
Location:  C:\public\cygwin
Computer:  xxxxxxx
User:  xxxxx
Action taken:  Clean succeeded : Access allowed

I believe the virus scanner used is norton antivirus corporate edition,
virus definition file 30822af date 8/22/01
I don't know if this is spurious "finding" or what, but I thought you might
be interested.

Thanks for the tools.

The sender of this message does not advocate or endorse
the Micro$oft Corporation in any way.