Re: cygwin on XP - a POLL.....

If you think that this poll is going to benefit Cygwin development,
think again.  I am not interested.

I've just modified the cygwin web page with information about Windows
XP.  I urge everyone to take a look at it.

I've REPEATEDLY asked people to be patient about this and to avoid
"It me works for!" and "It doesn't work!" messages.

It is just a wasted exercise to discuss XP now as it is still a
moving target and will be until it is released.

So, feel free to conduct a poll but rest assured that the results
will be meaningless.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/