rmdir() sets errno = ENOTDIR when dir/file doesn't exist?

Hi,

I have a question about the behaviour of rmdir
(winsup/cygwin/dir.cc).  According to the
man 2 rmdir, (and a little empirical test on a linux
box), when rmdir() is called with a filename that doesn't
exist, errno is set to 2 / ENOENT.
However, within CYGWIN, errno is set to ENOTDIR,
which is slightlly different (If we want to remove the
object, and it doesn't exist, then we are done, right....)

If this behaviour that I have mentioned is incorrect, let me
know, and I will provide a patch....