Starting cron as a different user on Windows 2K

I am having problems starting cron as another use besides SYSTEM.

$cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron.exe -a -D -u testuser
Enter password of user `.\testuser':
Reenter, please:

$cygrunsrv -S cron
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService:  Win32 error 5:
Access is denied.

When I try to start cron from the services menu in Windows, I receive the
following message

"Access is denied"

Here are the W2K permissions I granted to the 'testuser' in order to have
rights to start cron as user 'testuser'.

I added the user to the administrators group and granted the following:

Act as part of the operating system
Increase quotas
Log on as a service
Log on locally
Replace a process level token
Also has access to all privledges that the administrators group has.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Joe