Re: Trying to get cron working

Hi,

I've just resolved my problem. It was a permissions problem. The Cron job
was running but the script was not executing. I could not change the
permissions on the files because the 'chmod' command did not work. Instead,
as suggested on the FAQ page, I placed

#! /bin/sh

at the top of the script - that way, cygwin knows that it is an executable
script.

Thanks,

Regards,

James Nallen,