Re: Problems with executing X11 programs via ssh

Hi Earl...

That looks like the problem I had. See my patch attached to the e-mail
titled

ssh hanging with -f option--a workaround (July 27, 2001).

on this list. This is not a proper fix...it is a workaround for what I
believe is a Cygwin bug that shows up in a select call after forking.

I hope this helps. Let me (and the list) know if this fixes it for you.

...Karl