Linking Problem

Hi all

	I got a strange problem. I am having a  .a file which exports a
function with 2 arguments, one is a record with three fields and the other
one is a void *.  We have formed the archive file using cygwin. The exported
function is exporting at 16 value. That is, in the export symbols I could
see  function@16. As I know if there are two parameters in the exported
function, it should be exported @8 only. When I am trying to import the same
function using a C program it is importing this function @16 only. But if,
I import the same function in Ada program (I am using GNAT3.13p compiler.)
by using pragma Import it is importing @8. So its giving linking problem.
What could be the problem? The source code in the archive  file is written
in C.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna