Re: Cygwin 1.3.2-1 Problems with CR/LF in Perl

Go to the cygwin-apps mailing list archives and look at the last few
days.  Hopefully there is a new perl coming soon that addresses your
problems; it should be available as a test version in the next few days.
  Once it is, PLEASE test it, Gavin.  None of "us" use text mounts...

--Chuck