cygwin, jni and java question

Hi, there! :)

I have the following problem and I'd like to hear any suggestion you
might have on how to solve it:

  I hava a some java functionality which I need to access from C/C++.
I've written the C wrapper that calls
  into JAVA using JNI and it works just fine. Now I have to build the
program using the wrapper code using    cygwin tools. The code compiles
fine but when it comes to linking I'm stuck :( From what I see I have to
  build a cygwin style library from the jvm.dll to link against the JNI
code, but I've havent succeed in      finding a way to build this import
library ... nm says the jvm.dll is missing the symbols so I cant use
  libtool to produce a working import lib. Can you help me with that
problem ? Btw I succeded to build such   an import lib with a tool from
the lcc compiler but i havent tested it still cause i'm not sure if
this     lib will work with cygwin.

Best regards,
Pavel Tsekov