Re: Terminal settings for rsh/telnet to remote

My personal preference is to bring the cygwin* entries from my
cygwin box over to the box in question, in my local directory.
Then I do the setenv (I use bash, so its more like
'export TERMINFO=~/terminfo'), and then I just telnet, or
ssh into the box I want to use.  The cygwin terminal type seems to
work just great.....
I have done this on an HP-UX and on a debian linux box.