RE: cygrunsrv automatic startup fails with rinetd

Hi All...

I just installed the source from setup and complied it. Then I added file
writes (and flushes) at multiple points in the code to see how far I got.
What I found was that it never got started at all (on the times that it
failed).

Thanks,

...Karl