From: Patt, Vladimir [mailto:vladimir@emc.co.il]
Subject: RE: scripts and exe file extensions in tcsh

Thanks, for quick response!
My files starts with "#!/usr/bin/csh", you say that, I have to change all
scripts in c-shell's to shell, doesn't cygwin support c-shell?

Obviously "test.exe" was an example filename. The file with extension
".exe.exe" doesn't run. The file with '.exe' extension run's from path but
only if it called without extension. In UNIX I can run any file marked 'x'
executable in his attributes.

Cheers,
Vladimir