Question about version of GREP

I just downloaded Cygwin last week and I love it.  I'm mainly a Windows person, but would like to be able to use Unix/Linux more, its just my job is mostly Windows.  So, I won't go into the assistance I need installing Red Hat Linux that I bought probably close to 2 years ago.

What I will ask, however, is can I update the version of GREP that came with Cygwin?  I'd like to be able to use GREP to looking into subdirecties as well.  I saw a GREP v2.0 that had added this functionality.  I found it at http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/grep.html.

Thanks for any guidance,

Ryan Frazer