This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setuo.exe saying "everythin installed"
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: setuo.exe saying "everythin installed"
- From: Lee <vega at rhubarb dot custard dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:57:30 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: wrataj at mitre dot org
> The attachement is a copy of the setup log file run on a directory where
> all the .tar.gz files for cygwin reside. The setup program thinks that
> there is nothing to install on my windows 2000 machine.
I have seen this on my install once or twice. I found that deleting the
setup.ini, setup.log and setup.log.full seemed to fix it. Then just
re-run setup.exe. Not sure if this is the best way or not but it worked
alright for me. These files are in the same directory as the setup.exe
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html