User Guide looks good on Palm PDA

Hi all,

I just wanted to say that the Cygwin User Guide looks good format-wise on
a Palm PDA.  I used wget to get only the manual.  Then used IsisloWeb to
get the manual onto the Palm for off-line reading.  The final Isilo file
only takes up 59K of RAM which is very nice indeed.

wget is going to be very nice for capturing web pages that are difficult
to get the exact content and only the content that I want.

Thanks,
Steven