This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RPM installer (was Re: SETUP WIZARD FOR CYGWIN?XFREE86)
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: RPM installer (was Re: SETUP WIZARD FOR CYGWIN?XFREE86)
- From: Borsenkow Andrej <Andrej dot Borsenkow at mow dot siemens dot ru>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:15:19 +0400
- Cc: Cygwin Mailing List <Cygwin at Sourceware dot Cygnus dot Com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <996271541.29642.4.camel@lifelesswks>
Robert Collins wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2001 18:47:12 +0400, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
>>>Hmmm.. yes. Although rpm is actually mediocre at dependencies (IIRC it
>>>uses filepath+name rather than a feature).
>>What do you mean? It is using both, if you call Provides: line a feature
> What version is that in? Excellent news regardless... thanks.
4.x for sure, and those (fairly new) 3.x versions I remember (but here I
am not completely sure).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html