Re: TCP Wrappers Port

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 09:36:55AM -0400, Prentis Brooks wrote:
> I am willing to take that on.  Mumit's patch does fix the issue, I did not
> realize that sys_nerr and sys_errlist were managed by _sys_nerr  and
> _sys_errlist in cygwin.  Just a quick question, but where is that sort of
> thing documented, in the API docs?  Once I know where to look for that stuff,

Actually I don't even know why the stuff begins with undersores.

We only have a list of API calls which are supported and which
doesn't match 100% anymore, unfortunately:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/cygwin-api.html

> I have no problem maintaining this, as I have an interest in keeping
> the tcp_wrappers up to date as I need them for any implementation of SSH I
> use.

That's good news. Perhaps you're getting fun being package
maintainer and add other packages to your Cygwin net distro
package collection... ok, ok, I'm just dreaming ;-)

Let's just wait until the dust settles around the new setup tool.

Corinna

BTW, if you want to support the net distro actively, I suggest
to subscribe to cygwin-apps@cygwin.com if you're not already
subscribed.

Red Hat, Inc.