Re: is cygwin lame???

John,

Chill, dude.  Sure, Michael's subject line is less-than-inspiring, but
the message content was thorough, showed that he has researched his
performance problem, and <probably> pinpointed the cause.  I'll trade
that for a "nice" subject line+clueless message body ANY day.

If he'd also been able to include a patch to fix the problem, I'd
probably wet my pants.  [:-)]

--Chuck

BTW, why'd did you BCC: the cygwin list?  Blind copying makes it hard to
keep message threads/replies on-list; requires manual intervention of
prospective reply-ees.  (and it's been so long since I actually
*initiated* a thread, I typed the cgywin mailing address in wrong the
first time...)