Graphical debugger for java

I've been looking for a good graphical debugger for Java to run under
Windows.  Recently, I came across DDD.  I've searched the archives for
information related to DDD and cygwin and I have a few questions that I
was hoping someone could aswer.

The archives state that DDD binaries used to be available at:

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Forum/6298

That site is no longer available and I was wondering if binaries exists
somewhere else.

If no binaries exist, where could I find information on building DDD under
cygnus (i.e. what packages are required that are not in the standard
installation of cygnus and where to get them)?

If current versions of DDD are not compatible with cygnus, could
someone suggest a good alternative?

Thank you very much for your help.

Scott