RE: CYGWIN1.DLL

That would be nice, although that means that the PATH for cygwin programs
should be adjusted accordingly... (and that double-clicking on bash.exe will
probably no more work as cygwin1.dll will not be in the same place as
bash.exe, which is I think one of the reasons why ALL cygwin executables are
in the same directory mounted both as /bin and /usr/bin: have ONE
cygwin1.dll but have it everywhere a cygwin executable needs it).

> Assuming that you use the same setup to install both cygwin and your
> program, that is O.K.?

Anyway using the same setup is my last option: that will also install my own
program in cygwin's /bin and so all will work EVEN if setup si not so
smart...)

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie