From: Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
[mailto:David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 7:56 PM
To: ted byers
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: building gcc/g++ seems OK but building g77 seems to be
seriously broken

I would recommend installing installing dejagnu-1.4.1 (which you need for
libstdc++-v3) and fixing a line break problem
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/dejagnu/2001-May/000031.html

I posted some stuff about this to the cygwin, dejagnu and cygwin lists
earlier this year.  Try searching google using "cygwin dejagnu g77
billinghurst" for some background.