installing from backup of cygwin directory

What I am trying to do is take the whole cygwin directory and install from
it.  What I need to know is what the setup.exe puts in the registry and if
there are any other things that the setup.exe touchs that makes the cywin
enviroment, besides of course the .bat file

Thanks,
Nathan Fouarge