Regarding Compilation of OpenSSH2.9

Hi,

We are in the process of compiling openssh2.9 version.
During the compilation of openssh on Wipro UWIN,
it asked for some ssl related files.

We would like to know if compilation of ssl is mandatory
before compiling openssh. We came to know that you
were able to compile openssh successfully on cygwin.
We would like to know the changes that you have made
to the sources to be able to compile it on cygwin.

Any help in this direction would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
-Kaveri.
UWIN Technical Support,
Wipro Technology Solutions, No 8, 7th Main,
1st Block, Koramangla, Bangalore - 560 034. INDIA.
Tel: +91-80-5530035 (India)
Fax: +91-80-5530086 (India)

UWIN: A UNIX/Linux to Windows 2K/NT/9x Migration Toolkit
Wipro UWIN Website: http://www.wipro.com/uwin/