Re: execve() fails in a thread under 98/ME

Yes, I understand.  I can't help but contribute our developer's
analysis of your analysis :-)

   (Patient):  "Doctor! It hurts when I do this!"
   (Doctor):  "Well then don't do that!"

Someday maybe 9x will disappear; I shudder, though, when I think
what it might be replaced by.

We have decided, btw, that it is far easier to kludge our own code
rather than yours.

Greg