RE: SSH on multiple ports

Shuba,
  I'm not running OpenSSH_2.3.0p1, I'm running OpenSSH_2.9p1.  I'm not
sure if it's different.
  But I have the same problem: My ssh hosts are behind a firewall.  I do
port mapping like this:
firewall.ip.address:8022 -> host1.internal.address:22
firewall.ip.address:8122 -> host2.internal.address:22

>From "man ssh", I found the HostKeyAlias and CheckHostIP options.
When I want to connect to host 1, I use:
ssh -p 8022 -o "HostKeyAlias=host1" -o "CheckHostIP=no"
user@firewall.ip.address

When I want to connect to host 2, I use:
ssh -p 8122 -o "HostKeyAlias=host2" -o "CheckHostIP=no"
user@firewall.ip.address

I do not get prompted for the key change problem.  I hope this helps
you.

-ME