ssh stalls after completion of command

I'm trying to execute a single remote command on a Windows95 host with sshd
running, from a LINUX box. While the command executes correctly, the prompt
does not return (the connection is not given up), I have to press CTRL-C in
the LINUX window to get my prompt back. The same thing happens when I log in
from the local Windows95 box to itself:

ssh -v localhost id

on CYGWIN never returns. Any idea what's going wrong? I include logs of the
server (sshd.txt) and of the client (ssh.txt).

I'm using the latest CYGWIN distribution, all version numbers are in the
logs (I hope).