This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Java on cygwin success
- To: Julian Hall <jules at acris dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Java on cygwin success
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:41:48 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3B45EAF1.F555A5B@acris.co.uk>
You're a star!
Re further tests, I'm particularly interested in how well Invoke_1 and
Divide_1 in testsuite/libjava.lang work. This requires getting the
exception handling mechanism to work, and might be quite tricky.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html