This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unsubscribe failed
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: unsubscribe failed
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:37:29 -0400
- Cc: sam_ge_2000 at yahoo dot com
- References: <20010704164052.A6398@yahoo.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 04:40:52PM +0800, Sam wrote:
>Yesterday, I tried to un-subscribe by sending a email to email@example.com with subject "unsubscribe" and body text "unsubscribe". But, I'm still get mail from the mailing list.
>How could I unsubscribe from this mailing list ?
By following the link at the bottom of this message. And carefully reading
all of the information you find there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html