RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: readline-4.2-3

Thanks for the heads-up, Charles.  Is there any way I can make sure I find
out if/when the PostgreSQL package has been updated?  I'm maintaining a
document for a group I'm working with that includes, among other things,
instructions for installing/running Cygwin and PostgreSQL, so I'll want to
know when I can safely remove this step from the instructions again.