This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I ask a small favor of Mr. Hamster (was "shouted down" etc)
- To: "Fred T. Hamster" <fred at gruntose dot com>
- Subject: Re: I ask a small favor of Mr. Hamster (was "shouted down" etc)
- From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar at crosswinds dot net>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 12:53:22 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3B4142DF.email@example.com>
"Fred T. Hamster":
> it could be an affectation... or it could be that i think i'm ee
> cummings reincarnated... i could have lost my shift buttons and caps
> locks... or i could be doing it IN OPPOSITION TO THE PEOPLE WHO SHOUT
> in their email... could be a neural problem... might be a habit...
> demonic possession is a long shot... wouldn't be doing it to annoy; my
> personality already does that more than enough for me... could it just
> be what feels best to me?
The window opens. All of the above plus annoy.
> i will probably stop capitalizing in the manner that appeals to my
> sensibilities just after the rampant misspellings on the net stop for
I'll stop torturing the dog when Johnny likes spinach and can
play the violin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html