Windows 2000 - rxvt does not start?

        Hi,

        I've just installed triple boot system and moving away
        from Win98, which eats all my resources in a day and I have
        to boot again...

        I have pretty stable Cygwin and Xfree binaries in Win98 and
        rxvt starts okay once I have started exceed X-server.

        But in Win 2000 Server, if I start exceed (logged as admin)
        and call rxvt & from bash, it only very briefly flashes the
        rxvt window and then it disappears and the message in bash
        says it died.

        Does anyone have a clue what causes this or how do I debug the
        situation? The Exceed I'm running is 6.1

        Jari