Re: Reassigning VINTR Keystrokes

Hi Craig,

Apologies in advance if this response is not what you're looking for.
It is, however, one avenue which you can try and is to your benefit if
you need to follow-up with a post to this list again.

b20 is so old that many on the list may not even know what it is! ;-)
Signal handling has changed allot since those days.  Its possible that
you may see better behavior in this area if you run the current release.
Perhaps you want to try that?  If so, go to www.cygwin.com and click on
"Install Now!".  Take every package just so you're sure you're properly
configured for the tasks you need and see if the results of your tests
are better.  Not that we aren't sympathetic to your problem but this
list really needs to focus on improving the current product.  We just
don't have the resources to resolve issues in out-dated versions.  If
you do try the current version though, someone on this list may be able
to help you if you still run into difficulties.

Thanks and good luck,