Re: AW: New version of cygwin-mount.el

Is not the place for this discussion the NTEmacs community / mail-list?
IMHO, it's an emacs problem not a cygwin problem.

At 5/18/01 04:25 PM (Friday), klaus.berndl@sdm.de wrote:

> [...]

David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around nice guy.
Get my PGP key at
:<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
Fingerprint=0x{6E3E_DB8C_2E8C_4248_62B2_FE29_08EE_CF0A_3629_E954}
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner."
--The Way of a Pilgrim, R. M. French [tr.]