Re: cygipc does not seem to work!!!

Note that Brian has already contacted me (as the cygipc maintainer) --
but I'm at a loss.  So I referred him here.  It looks like an
ownership/permissions problem, but I really don't understand the
underlying windows IPC mechanisms on which cygipc was based, so I'm not
sure about how permissions are handled.  (I didn't write cygipc; I just
saved it from death on the net and put in on my web page).

Here's a thought: Brian, you're not using the '--tight-security' option
with the background ipc-daemon process, are you?

--Chuck