Re: Bug report: setup.exe

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Found the 'Contributing' link the first time, but couldn't find the setup.exe source. I'e
just looked again, and this time, browsed
> the CVS via cvsweb - and I still can't find the setup.exe source. Sorry to be such an
idiot...

Read everything under Contributing - in particular the part that say 'Source in CVS'.  This
will tell you how to get connected to the cvs server.  Once you can do this then you need to
checkouy winsup and then you will want to build everything once.  The source for setup is
under winsup/cinstall.  Please do a search in the archives and you will find these same
questions asked by me with many good explanatory answers of how to do all this.

bk