Hi There!

My name's Cliff.

I apologize for contacting you out of the blue like this, but I
acquired your address from a mailing list of people who may
find the following information of interest. I can assure you
that this IS NOT a spam email advertising the usual rubbish!

A couple of months back, I came across this listing on one
of the PayPerClick search engines:

SEX is the internet's No1 Bestseller...

and now YOU can have your very own XXX Adult Web Site!
You won't pay for your site until you start earning OVER
£10,000 ($14,500) a month AND we'll even send you the
traffic to start you off. No experience required and you can
operate totally anonymously.

I know what you're probably thinking right now. "This guy
must think I'm an idiot! Where's the down-side to this deal?"
Well, there's an up-front payment of £50 ($72.50) for a
domain name and you'll have to spend a boring 4 or 5 hours
a week submitting your site's details to search engines,
but I'd hardly call these drawbacks.

For further info email me: cliff33@angelfire.com
I'd hurry though as the current offer expires 30th June.

If this doesn't sound like your 'cup of tea', I apologize once
again for bothering you.

Regards,
Cliff.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS REPLY WITH 'MORE DETAILS'
IN THE SUBJECT LINE. IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED
FROM MY EMAIL DATABASE PLEASE REPLY WITH
'REMOVE' IN THE SUBJECT LINE.