GCC 3.0

GCC 3.0 is on its way to being released. It's going in front of the Steering
Committee.
I have an advanced prerelease copy, which I am trying to configure for my
system.
I want it to use multithreads and posix threads. Or pthreads. What switches
do i use?
tried --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-threads=pthreads --with-included-get
text

I think the second one is wrong. I think posix should be where pthreads is
at.
I will look it up.
BTW unknown numbers no longer show up on my caller ID. i wonder if I did
something to get rid of them, which mean my dad can't call home from work.