Re: gcc compiler

From: "Steven Neshyba" <nesh@ups.edu>
> Hi, a colleague pointed me to your website suggesting I download a gcc
> compiler ... but the file
> http://www.cs.utah.edu/~cs1000-zachary/gcc/full.exe does not appear to be
> there. Any suggestions? Thanks very much!

full.exe is an out-of-date installer.

Did you find the correct web site? Here's the URL:

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

There's a link on that page (in fact there are two) to the setup program for
the current Cygwin package. Run that, follow the instructions carefully and
you will have the Cygwin package including an up-to-date version of gcc.

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research