Re: Cygwin slow downs in WinME

What hardware do you have?? Just wondering if this is something
general with your computer.. sort of..

Reading news you see a bunch of guys with abit-motherboards complain
when they do heavy diskaccessing, or scrolling windows, the sound
stutters, could it be similar here, basically gcc is using the
computer so much (wants memory, CPU power and accesses the HD) that
other processes gets kicked out..

        /Andy