Re: ncurses

Yes you can do it in the makefile, how you do it.. hard to say if I
don't have it ;-) Send the makefile in my direction and I can throw an
eye at it.

(Global problem.. how come configure put it here, is it something for
cygwin to look into, or is it a bad configure that comews with
litestep or whatever??)

        /Andy